You know what I like about this blog? Despite all the differences our commenters may have (especially in regards to analyzing how the team is organized), we can still have very civil conversations about touchy subjects like the one that happening last night in yesterday's Open Ice. Kudos to everyone for not being intolerant jerks!!
- Added: Ryan Kesler annihilated Sean Leahy in NHL 2K11.
- Alas, Dan Ellis has said goodbye to Twitter. In related news, #wyshynskisfault is currently the 3rd trendiest topic in Canada at the moment.
- Mike Gillis has said he'll be talking to Roberto Luongo about the Canucks captaincy at some point next week.
- Many Canucks players are pumped about the upcoming season.
- Alexandre Burrows is hoping to avoid the shoulder injury debacle that kept Pavol Demitra out until January last season. Burrows will soon be meeting with a doctor to get a good timeline for his return.
- Also on the injury front, an MRI shows that Cody Hodgson actually has a torn muscle, not a bulging disc. (h/t to adiderek in the fanshots)
- Just a quick reminder that Canucks regular season single-game tickets go on sale tomorrow.
Open topic for today is a guessing game: For which specific game will Mr. Everything make his return to the Canucks lineup?