I went to Chapters today and took a look at THN's fantasy pool guide. Some observations:
- Darcy Hordichuk was on the depth's chart third line with Manny Malhotra and Jordan Schroeder. The fourth line was Cody Hodgson centering Tanner Glass and Jannik Hansen.
- Roberto Luongo is predicted to have a league-high 44 wins to go with 6 shutouts, a 2.37 GAA and a .920 save percentage. Jimmy Howard and Mike Brodeur (just kidding) are tied for second with 41 wins.
And point predictions...
- Henrik Sedin: 25-65-90 in 82 GP
- Daniel Sedin: 34-55-89 in 81 GP
- Alexandre Burrows: 30-30-60 in 80 GP (does not take into account current injury)
- Ryan Kesler: 25-34-59 in 82 GP
- Mikael Samuelsson: 28-29-57 in 79 GP
- Mason Raymond: 25-25-50 in 78 GP
- Alexander Edler: 8-35-43 in 80 GP
- Cody Hodgson: 17-21-38 in 72 GP
- Raffi Torres: 17-18-35 in 70 GP
- Manny Malhotra: 11-21-32 in 77 GP
- Kevin Bieksa 8-24-32 in 75 GP
- Keith Ballard 7-25-32 in 82 GP
- Jannik Hansen 12-19-31 in 75 GP
- Dan Hamhuis 7-22-29 in 80 GP
- Sami Salo 10-18-28 in 65 GP (again not taking into account current injury)