Hey Gillis: Do us all a favour, and cut this fool already. (Photo by Dale MacMillan/Getty Images)
Good morning. I'd rather not talk about last night's atrocity because, well, losing 8-2 to the Oilers is just incredibly disgusting. I think we've pinned down a few weak links on the team now, however (*cough* Darcy Hordichuk *cough*). Anyways, some big roster cuts are expected to be made this morning, so prepare to hear who gets sent down to Manitoba or elsewhere. Here are the links:
- Added (12:24 pm): From VanCanucks on Twitter: "Assigned to the Moose: Nolan Baumgartner, Mario Bliznak, Kevin Connauton, Evan Oberg, Prab Rai, Jordan Schroeder, Christopher Tanev, Aaron Volpatti, Sean Zimmerman. Travis Ramsey released to the Moose."
- Added (9:43 am): Moose announce their camp roster. Oh look, I see a couple names that might not have been officially released from the Canucks camp yet....
- Unfortunately, a recap of last night's game is required, to serve those of you wondering what the hell happened.
- Looks like Brendan Morrison might be earning himself a contract.
- 10 questions heading into the Manitoba Moose season.
- Eddie Lack sure seems like a very enthusiastic person.
- How Claude Noel wants the Moose players to stand out at camp.
- So, let me get this straight: the Blackhawks are hosting a "heritage night" in honour of Chris Chelios when the Red Wings come to town on December 17th? Yep, I understand the booing.
Other scores from last night, and today's games.