Meh, cloudy morning. Give me sunshine, I have to deal with grey clouds all winter.
- Added: Battle of California looks at why all 30 teams will miss the playoffs. Too damn funny.
- Added: Some NHL teams don't want bloggers among the media scrums in their locker room, whether at home or on the road.
- Darren Dreger of TSN: "The Penguins have informed Bill Guerin he won't be brought back. Someone else will benefit from his experience."
- A shift in approach for GM Mike Gillis?
- THN looks at the top 10 Canucks of all time. For once, I actually recognize ALL the names!!
- Speaking of THN and the Canucks, look who got top of the conference in their pre-season rankings.
- Reports say that Donald Fehr has agreed to accept the position of NHLPA chief, pending on the vote of the 30 player representatives. Jeff Marek finds the timing of this decision a little curious.
- Yep, the NHL's participation at the Sochi 2014 Olympics is a very hot topic at the World Hockey Summit in Toronto right now.
Open topic: What is your favourite kind of weather? Sunshine? Rain? Snow? Hurricane?