My gameday Squid usually have some kind of preview of the game before the links. Today, however, I am unable to do that because I didn't see enough of last game, and therefore don't have anything to point out for the Canucks to look into while trying to tie the series with the Blackhawks. Of course, I have seen everyone analyzing the situation like crazy over the last 36 hours, but that still doesn't do me any justice. Therefore, I am stuck with a little bit of writer's block this morning. Maybe I'll just repeat what I said yesterday: if the Canucks don't win tonight, they'll be in big trouble, since they would then have to return to the Madhouse down 3-1, and could be eliminated to the sound of Chelsea Dagger 2 years in a row......
Links after the jump.
- The Canadiens won 3-2 last night to tie their series with the Penguins. (NHL, Pensburgh, Habs Eyes on the Prize)
- Johan Franzen had 6 points last (including 4 goals) as the Red Wings refused to die and beat the Sharks 7-1 to force a game 5 back in San Jose. (NHL, Fear The Fin, Winging It In Motown)
- The other game today is the first chance for the Bruins to eliminate the Flyers at 4:00 pm PST. (NHL, Stanley Cup of Chowder, Broad Street Hockey)
- Previews for our 6:30 pm PST game. (NHL, Canucks, TSN, more will come later)
- More trouble involving the Coyotes ownership, and now one of the rumoured solutions affects the Manitoba Moose...... (Puck Daddy, h/t to ThomasPratt)
- P. K. Subban is quickly learning a lot about playing in the NHL during this series. (THN)
Wow, slow link morning. Throw anything else you find in the comments.