Well, last night the final Western 2nd round seed was taken as the Red Wings destroyed the Coyotes to earn a matchup with the Sharks. In the last 2 weeks, hockey fans from all over SBNation have been uniting at Five For Howling to cheer for the Yotes and/or against the Scum, but now that the Yotes have lost the battle, the bandwagon is moving. Most of the crowd will be moving over to Fear The Fin, to continue the battle against the Wings. However, some of these people will be coming here to support the Canucks. There will also be increased traffic here and at Second City Hockey because of all the Blackhawks and Canucks fans wanting to chat with each other about our series. Therefore, I would like to take this opportunity to fill everyone in on our basic guidlines here.
We here at Nucks Misconduct are very friendly people, and love having visitors over from other sites. What we do ask of visitors, however, is to follow by this rule: you are allowed to diss the players, but not the city or the poster. As for language, curse words are allowed and used rather frequently, especially when the Canucks get scored on. Also, if you post images or gifs, please post titles on them, or you'll have me freaking out at you. The titles will shrink the image or gif so that people with crappy internet connection won't get as much lag in the threads.
Also, a message for my fellow Nucks Misconduct people: when visiting other sites, act with the same respect we ask of visitors here.
Thanks everyone for taking the time to read this and understand, and bring on the fun! Links after the jump.
- Recaps of last night's Detroit 6-1 win over Phoenix. (NHL, Winging It In Motown)
- Today's one game: Capitals and Canadiens face off in Game 7 of their series, with the winner moving on. (NHL, Japer's Rink, Habs Eyes on the Prize)
- The Coyotes fans have nothing but great appreciation for all the support. (Five For Howling)
- The Shark vs. Octopus jokes have begun.... (Puck Daddy)
- Looking at our matchup. (TSN, Canucks, NHL)
- Canucks reaction to the matchup with the Hawks. (CanucksTV)
- Since they're not that gritty, how are Sami Salo and Alexander Edler making an impact in these playoffs? (Vancouver Sun)
- A game plan for what the Maple Leafs should do in the off-season. (TSN)
- The Lester B. Pearson Award (for MVP as voted by the players) is being renamed this year. (TSN)
- Speaking of awards, the Jack Adams nominees (for top head coach)
will be announced this morning.are Joe Sacco for the Avalanche, Dave Tippett for the Yotes, and Barry Trotz for the Predators. (NHL)
- The 1st round leaderboards for the Nucks Misconduct fantasy playoffs competitions will be posted after I collect and input all the data from the Caps-Habs game.
That's all the links for now, throw any more good ones you find in the comments. Feel free to have open discussions here as well.