YOUR CANUCKS NEWS
- Mikael Samuelsson will miss the next 3 games as the Canucks will follow the concussion protocol and give him a week to recuperate.
Mason Raymond has returned to practice after suffering from the flu. Andrew Alberts has not.
- Alain Vigneault talked about the Canucks' goalie situation in regards to Corey Schneider's projected 20 starts and said that the schedule has allowed for Roberto Luongo to play in all the games with plenty of breaks in between. He said Schneider will get more starts in January and beyond when more games are played more often. He also mentioned that he wants the Canucks to be where they need to be in the standings before he starts Schneider more. Vancouver needs a bigger spread between themselves and Colorado for the Northwest Division lead.
- Coach AV said that Keith Ballard's ice time is going to be increased and that he will get a spot on the Canucks' 2nd PP unit. More on all this at the Province.
OK, maybe the Leafs won't make the playoffs but... What a comeback win by Toronto over the Capitals last night. When the Capitals made it 4-1 I fell asleep. Big mistake. What a sweet goal by Grabovski in the shootout. Well, check out the complete madness here:
- Patrick Kane will miss 3 weeks after
- Taking Aspirin may reduce the risk of getting cancer. In that case I'm gonna live forever! Oh wait..DAMN YOU, LIVER!
- Al Pacino read the "Dog Day Afternoon" script when he was drunk and declined the offer. He changed his mind when he read it sober. Also, he credits Oliver Stone for coming up with the infamous line "Say hello to my little friend" from Scarface. More on that at CNN.
- The benefits of global warming
- Ron White: Toilet Humor: