In case you missed this fun one:
Mason....Raymond. Born in Cochrane, Alberta which is about a 1 hour drive west of Calgary. I wonder if he was an Oilers fan growing up, because he sure loves killing the Flames. He obviously had some family and friends in attendance tonight and put on a clinic. 3 goals and 1 assist. Remember December 27, 2009?
A natural hatty. His first career hat trick. In his last 5 games against the Flames MayRay has 6 goals and 3 assists. A great feat by Mason tonight was that he scored a power play, shorthanded and even strength goal. Tim Jackman almost had a Gordie Howe hat trick for the Flames but nobody gives a shit about him.
- I'm loving that Raymond-Kesler-Tambellini line. Tambo with a goal and an assist. Kesler with 2 assists. A combined 8 points. That's a big ol' can of whoopass right there.
- How did Brendan Morrison do tonight? Zero points, zero shots and a +1. Jarome Iginla? 1 assist, 1 shot on goal and a -1.
- 3 power play goals by the Canucks. 100% PK. Nice that they get the special teams going on the road.
- Keith Ballard...I don't know about this guy.
- The Flames..dear god. Whenever they would pull within one goal, or kill a 5 minute major penalty masterfully, you know...do something to gain momentum...the Canucks would shun them. Disgraceful performance. Apparently at one point coach Sutter had 5 defencemen on the ice to make a point to his sagging forwards. Message not received.
- Here's the BOXSCORE.
- I'd like to finish this off with a Flames fan music video that's full of falsehood, and maybe a few truths: