The Leafs are rolling into town, Ryan Kesler is maturing and the Salmon Kings sort of suck. Take the leap and get your tasty links.
- Fancy a jersey off the back of a Canucks player? Christmas comes early for ya.
A take on Kevin Bieksa's season so far; spoiler alert: he ain't so bad.
- Will you cheer Brian Burke tomorrow night? On a related note: since when do we cheer for upper management regardless of who it is?
- How to be unhappy at 4:00 PM game starts.
- Other fans can go right ahead and be jealous of Ryan Kesler. It's about time.
- Volpatti is Rypien-like. Perhaps we need a better descriptor?
- Those Sedins just keep proving that they're superior humans.
- A bit more on the Darren Archibald signing.
- I offer this without supporting snarky comment. (h/t Puck Father)
- A walk down memory lane with Petr f'ing Nedved.
- Let's reveal in the misery of rivals shall we?
- As discussed yesterday, our old balls are now in the Windy City. We'll donate the duct tape.
- That Subban lad can often check with extreme vigor.
- "We're not a very good team at the moment." Happy times for the Victoria Salmon Kings!
- OT: Remember that scary girl from The Ring? She's, um, not scary anymore.
- OT: Ninja kicks are fun for the whole family.
- OT: 2010 in pictures. #26 is a little on the alarming side.