Edit: Sean meant six goals for Vancouver. He was just overwhelmed they scored more than three ;)
For the second straight game the Canucks out-worked their opponent and soundly beat them. Yankee, I have to ask...where in the hell was this effort from the Canucks last weekend? It wasn't there, and now it is.
- Keith Ballard scored a goal on his birthday
- Mikael Samuelsson scored 2 goals in a bottom 6 role and received over 18:00 of ice time.
- 1 goal and 2 assists for the Sedins and Burrows
- 12 Canucks registered at least a point, relieving the top line a lot.
- Roberto Luongo exposed his 5 hole on the Dany Heatley goal and then shut the door for the rest of the night.
- Christian Ehrhoff and Samuelsson led the Canucks with a +3 rating.
- Samuelsson, Alexandre Burrows, Raffi Torres and Jeff Tambellini each had 4 shots.
- Kent Huskins and Patrick Marleau each were a -4.
- Christian Ehrhoff and Alexander Edler led all players with time on ice with 23:00 and 22:15 respectively.
- Each team took 1 minor penalty. No PP goals scored..meaning the Canucks' 5 on 5 just got better...AGAIN
- The current lines that AV has in place are money (even though he juggled them a bit). Woa! But how about that Hansen pass to Torres for the winning goal? Yeah baby!
- This win puts the Canucks in sole possession of 1st place in the Northwest.
- I can't remember the last time the Canucks beat the Sharks this badly. Ahaha, and I'm not even going to check either!
I thought Dan Hamhuis looked a little shaky in his past couple games but not tonight. He had 1 assists PLUS......
Eat it, Douglas. Didn't see him pushing our guys around much after that! Hammer time!