Well, last night's game was much better, eh? For the first time in several games, the Canucks actually scored the first goal, and kept the lead for most of the night. With Kevin Bieksa, Alexandre Burrows and Ryan Kesler scoring, it's safe to say that whatever AV did to motivate them worked. I don't really have much to say, since Sean already covered all the bases. Now we have to see if they can pull off the same effort when they host the Sharks tomorrow night.
Links after the jump.
- Canucks.com recap of last night's game.
- Wednesday's scores, and Friday's schedule. The only game tonight is the Avalanche visiting the Oilers, which is watchable at 6:00 pm PST on TSN.
- Conference standings. Wait, that doesn't make sense, Colorado has more wins than we do.....
- Some interesting trends through the first quarter of the season.
From a fantasy perspective: 25 players to be thankful you have on your team at this point in the season.
- Looking back at Markus Naslund's international play.
- Alex Burrows talks about ball hockey.
- You know, hockey is more about the team itself than other sports.