In the Canucks last 4 games:
- They have been marginally outshot 137-124
- They have been outscored 17-7. Drink up. (Thanks Chicago and eff you!)
- They have taken 18 minor penalties to the oppositions' 14.
- The Canucks have only given up 1 power play goal against, but have only scored 2 power play goals in the process. Once again, the 5 on 5 needs to be worked on.
- The Nuckleheads have trailed 2-0 in every game, including 6 straight games, I believe.
Henrik Sedin has 4 assists. He is pointless in his past 2 games. Daniel Sedin has 1 goal and 3 assists and is also pointless in his last 2 games. 1 goal from a Sedin in 4 games. I see a problem with this. Less fancy, more pucks on net. Or...it's great when fancy works...but blows when it doesn't!
Ryan Kesler has 1 assists in the 4 game streak. Wow. Mason Raymond: 1 assist. Alexandre Burrows: 1 assist. Mikael Samuelsson: 2 goals and no assists.
- The plus/minus and shots on goal gets really fun (no it doesn't):
-Andrew Alberts: -7
-Raffi Torres: -7, 2 SOG. Has not scored a point in 7 games.
-Kevin Bieksa: -5, 6 SOG. Has not registered a point in 9 games. His 3 assists on the year all came in one game.
-Manny Malhotra: -5, 6 SOG, no points in 7 games. Manny no money.
-Mikael Samuelsson: -5, 17 freakin' shots! At least he shoots the damned biscuit.
-Aaron Rome: -4 (3 games), 3 SOG
-Christian Ehrhoff: -4, 9 SOG
-Dan Hamhuis: -4, 7 SOG
-Jannik Hansen: -4, 7 SOG, zero points in his last 5 games.
-Hank: -3, 10 SOG
-Dank: -3, 11 SOG
-Mason Raymond: -2, 7 SOG
-Alexander Edler: -1, 7 shots on goal. Edler, you ok, man.
-Ryan Kesler: -1, 9 SOG. Hello, Mr. Selke. Now score some damned goals!
-Tanner Glass: -1, 2 SOG. Too busy hitting guys to shoot.
Next up: Colorado and San Jose at home and then Calgary and Chicago on the road. I expect the team to get it together somewhere in there.