Twenty, twenty twenty-four hours to go...
- The how and why of solving Chris Mason.
- A playoff edition of the Kurtenblog podcast is up to get you through the morning.
- Here you go: the worst Photoshop job I've seen in a long, long time. There's a story in there but I never got past the graphic.
- Remember that Sundin guy? He wants to compete for the Cup it would seem. It's the least he could do at this point.
- KesLORD is looking forward to the post season after his early exit two seasons ago.
- Ohund plays chemistry teacher.
- Remember when Naslund skated with Isbister and secondary scoring was a problem? Not anymore.
- A look at the defense in front of Mason (though our take further down on the page is far better).
- Alanah has some playoff cards created for Vancouver. The Hordichuk one is awesome and should be on a t-shirt.
- Paul Kukla, Puck Daddy and Canuckcorner.com's Tom Benjamin will be on the CBC tonight discussing the playoffs at 8:00 PM local time. Hit up CBCSports.ca for more.
...and from St. Louis...
- Mason has been, and will be, the key to the Blues run.
- A look at hot goalies in the playoffs gone by.
- Kariya doesn't make the trip West.
- SLGT has all you need for the Blues take on things, including a recap of their weekend and five reasons to pity Vancouver. They also have a disturbing video of a guy in a Canucks jersey making playoff predictions. Six minutes long and I got to 30 seconds before giving up. Terrible. The background is even worse, like the setting for a snuff film.