Around the horn this morning in Vancouver land:
- On the importance of drafting and having a farm that doesn't blow.
- Tom Benjamin thinks the Flames made a mistake in moving Lombari.
- Kurtenblog's suggestion for GM Place music? "I Got 5 On It" by Luniz.
- "The Shift" is now available online for you to share with all of your Wild friends.
- In case you missed it, the Crazy Canucks had their latest podcast before the deadline.
- If he wasn't playing hockey, Ryan Johnson would be a struggling musician. Dream the dream tough guy.
- It's a good think Nycholat ended up in Colorado since he hearts Ray Bourque (p. 21). Hell, may as well go to page 40 and realize that you, like I, love Gina Luongo (seriously our captain is unstoppable). And a quick detour to page 30 will reveal that, yes, Brut is the essence of man. Piss off Old Spice.
- And finally, while there's been some unkind words thrown at Pyatt these days, let's collectively rejoice his pasting our friend Cal Buttercup, complete with priceless WTF face: